Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Work Essentials

Work Essentials

We all have those moments when we get to work and realize “Darn it, I forgot something!” What items do you carry around to make your work day go by smoother? Or what are the essential items you keep at your desk/cubicle, locker, or personal work area?

I always HAVE TO HAVE Chapstick or some sort of lip balm! It is like a habit I have to make sure I have my keys, wallet, phone, Chapstick. I know it’s silly but I have really dry lips and I don’t like to leave them un-moisturized if that makes sense.

I also HAVE to carry my makeup bag. I have to have everything that I used on my face with me at all times! I am an oily girl and my face starts to melt off by noon and I constantly have to touch-up so that I look matte.

Other items I have at my desk are a mini fan, tampons, something sweet (usually chocolate), tea bags, mints, headphones, calendars/agendas, plastic utensils, oil blotting sheets, lotion, tumbler cup for water, mirror (more like 2 handheld mirrors lol), and hand sanitizer.

I do have a bunch of other random stuff like Lysol wipes, but I could live if I didn’t have those wipes at my desk. I’m curious to know what everyone else carries with them or has at their workstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Date Night On A Budget

Azalayah was on vacation for five days. That meant Chris and I had plenty of alone time. We aren't the type that go to fancy dinners or...